This page addresses some of the most frequently asked questions that readers ask. Hope this helps and I’ll try to keep it as up-to-date as possible!
1. What are the paint colors in your home?
Sherwin Williams – Agreeable gray in most of our home, Anew gray in our master bath and bedroom, Friendly Yellow in my office. **I was inspired by this blogger, who also recently built their new home. You can also click over to this page.
2. Where did you get your lighting?
Most of our lighting came from Pottery Barn, and I’ve included links on the Lighting page of my navigation bar.
3. Can you share product information about your kitchen?
Our kitchen cabinets are made by a company called Candlelight. The perimeter cabinets are maple with a white pewter glaze. The island is cherry with an ember glaze. Faucets are from Delta. The countertops are Caesarstone quartz. The darker color is called “Raven” and the island color is “Nugant”.
4. Where did you get your flooring?
We got it here. It’s called chocolate strand bamboo – the nicest people to deal with – and I did not get paid to say that!!
5. Where did you get your stone?
We got it here. It’s a product made by Corning and the name of the stone is Ledgestone Eucalyptus
6. What about your roof and siding?
Our roof was made by CertainTeed and the color is Weathered Wood. Not sure about the siding company, but the color was Granite Gray.
7. Where did you get the fabric for the curtains in your office?
I found that here at JoAnn Fabrics and I made them myself.
8. Where did you get the curtains in your Dining Room and Living Room?
Those came from here.
9. Where did you get your office furniture?